About MeI am a fully qualified counsellor/therapist and a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I can also be found on the BACP register which was set up by the Department of Health in 2013.
I have been trained to post-graduate level in Integrative Counselling, which is accredited by the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
I attend regular CPD training days keeping my skills and knowledge up-to-date so that I can help you in the best way I can.
- Anxiety – helping children to cope – The contented child.
- Lego Therapy intervention – The contented child.
- Attachment from the inside, Sir Richard Bowlby
- The Psychology and Neuroscience of Children & Teenagers, Dr Margot Sunderland Eating disorder level 2- KSCB
- Child Sexual Exploitation Level 2 – Kent Safeguarding Children Board
- Child Sexual Abuse Level 2 – Kent Safeguarding Children Board
- Self Harm level 2 – Kent safeguarding children board
- Safeguarding Training – Place2be
- Play therapy with children – Place2be
- Working with body image & weight – The weight matters practice
- Trauma & the Body: Somatisation & Dissociation.
- Telephone and Skype Counselling
- Bexley Adult Education – The Psychology of Relationships
- Freedom programme – Awareness of domestic abuse
Tel: 01634 926305
Mobile: 07450 646068